HilltopConservancy Hilltop trail building volunteers needed, Saturday October 13 @ 0900

Available to All members of the Hilltop Conservancy allmembers at hilltopconservancy.org
Mon Sep 17 18:48:19 MDT 2007

Hi to all

Many thanks to everyone who has helped build a wonderful of trail network
within the Hilltop for all to explore.

Recent construction activity around the water tank above Verona High School
has blocked the existing trail...... Fortunately, the proposed, re-routed
section of new trail will cross fairly level terrain and allow gentle
passage away from the future apartments.

I hope that you (or anyone you know who might be willing to help) can donate
some time and effort on Saturday, October 13 from 9am until perhaps 11am.
Help is needed to clear the trail bed of tripping hazards and cut back
brush.  We'll be meeting at the Hilltop entrance on Hillwood Terrace, across
from the Verona High School.  Please try to arrive before 0855 and don't
forget to bring any water or drinks that you need in addition to your work
gloves, footwear suitable for working in the woods and a shovel or garden
rake.  A small hand saw will be very useful.

If rain is falling, this trail maintenance day will be cancelled and
rescheduled to a later date.
Please feel free to forward this email to anyone who can help and don't
hesitate to call me if you have questions.

Geordan Smith
Trails Committee
973.857.4163